Want to see firsthand our B2B networking group can help your business? Come as a visitor to one of our weekly meetings. We would love to meet you and learn about your business. If you already know a member of our group
, please ask them to invite you to a meeting – they will be glad to have you come as their guest. If you don’t know anyone yet, please contact our membership team. Agenda Before the Meeting:
- Bring about 50 business cards and your Meeting Fee of $40.00 (Cash, Cheque or Credit Card).
- Prepare a 45 seconds infomercial that include a basic description of your business, what you do and what your customers like about your product/services. Download our starter template here: Sales Manager Infomercial
- Arrive 10 minutes earlier so you have time to network with other members and guests.
During the Meeting:
- First, our Visitor Hosts will help you sign in and join the chapter members and other guests where you will have the opportunity to mingle and introduce yourself.
- The President signals when we should take our seats so that the meeting can begin.
- You can pass your business cards around the table to our members as well as take business cards from the Member business card box.
- Once the meeting begins, each member presents his or her 45-second infomercial. At the end of the member infomercials, guests are invited to present their individual infomercials.
- Each week, one member presents their business in a 10-minute session. This gives members an opportunity to learn more about the people and businesses in our group.
- After the presentation, members will have the opportunity to exchange referrals, or give testimonials.
- Next, we encourage you to tell us something positive about the meeting or highlight something that you have learned.
- After this time, we will have announcements and reminders about BNI committee meetings.
- At the end, you will have another opportunity to mingle with members and other guests.
You may visit us twice before deciding if our group is a good fit for your business. For more information about visiting, please contact us Costs The visitor fee is $40.00 CDN (if paying Cash or Cheque). Your fee includes the cost of lunch. Membership Fees There is an annual BNI membership fee and monthly lunch/room fee. (Due to privacy policies we may not publish these fees online. Please contact the Membership Committee for details.) Guest Protocol Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Please go to the Visitor Host table to sign in, provide your business cards and provide the meeting fee of $40.00 (Cash or Cheque). Make sure to have your 45-second infomercial prepared. Dress is business casual. Please refrain from using your cell phone inside the golf club. All calls should be taken outside. Infomercial Be prepared to present a 45-second infomercial during the meeting. Your infomercial should include:
- Your name and the name of your business
- Brief overview of the product or service you provide
- Who a good referral for you would be (e.g. job title, industry, size of company)
- Your tagline (if applicable)